The popularity of plant-based foods is being taken to new “depths” at Café Scuba at Long Beach’s renowned Aquarium of the Pacific.
The Aquarium of the Pacific has expanded its menu and is now the first aquarium in the U.S. to feature a 100 percent plant-based “menu within a menu” from Wicked Kitchen, a flavor-forward global plant-based food brand.
Through a partnership with SAVOR, the culinary division of ASM Global and the in-house caterer at the aquarium, a complete animal-free dedicated menu section from Wicked Kitchen will now be available as a daily option for aquarium Café Scuba guests.
Featured items include:
- Crab Cake Po Boy Sub – Plant-based crab cakes, hoagie roll, Wicked Sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles with chips
- Crab Cake Salad – Plant-based crab cakes on a bed of mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots with Wicked Dressing
- Teriyaki Salmon Burger – Plant-based salmon patty, teriyaki glaze, pineapple, lettuce and tomato on oat roll with chips
- Wicked Jalapeño Burger – Plant-based jalapeño-infused patty, lettuce and tomato with Wicked Sauce on an oat roll with chips
- Italian Meatball Sub – Italian-seasoned plant-based meatballs stewed in a house marinara with vegan mozzarella cheese on a pretzel roll
- Chorizo Bratwurst Sandwich – Plant-based chorizo sausage, grilled onions and peppers with Wicked Sauce on pretzel roll with chips
- Wicked Nachos – Tortilla chips, plant-based burger, chopped tomato, onions, jalapeños, and Wicked Vegan Taco Sauce
The rollout of these new menu items at Aquarium of the Pacific is part of a multi-year partnership with ASM Global and Wicked Kitchen to increase the selection and availability of vegan food options throughout its network of arenas, stadiums, theaters and convention centers.
In addition to its recent launch into food service, Wicked Kitchen has the largest variety of any chef-crafted, plant-based CPG brand in the U.S. with a portfolio of products available in more than 14,000 retailers in the U.S.